How much does hair grow in a month [real facts]
You are probably wondering how much does hair grow in a month. To be honest with you, each person is different and growth will depend on your personal conditions.
However, on average hair grows about 1/2 inch per month. If you have a very good diet and use the correct products, you can stimulate growth up to 1 inch a month. That is how much hair grows under normal conditions. If you want your hair to grow faster, you will need to add new habits and products to your hair care routine.
Otherwise, having bad habits we can slow down this process, and there are cases where our hair hardly grows! Especially if your hair is breaking from your ends all the time.
Don’t worry, let’s see everything you need to know about hair growth in this article:
How much does hair grow in a month: Knowing the facts
If you want to have long and beautiful hair, it is very important that you understand this:
There is a difference between how long our hair grows and how long we have hair. That your hair grows a lot does not mean that you will see your length grow! And there are people who grow their hair a lot but never see the results and they always have the same length.
The secret is that not only is it enough for your hair to grow at the roots (natural growth), the most important thing is that the hair does not break at the ends!
In most cases, hair grows at a normal speed, but since the ends are weak and break, everything that grows on us is eliminated from below.
And that’s why we never see our hair grow!
But do not worry, now we will see how to make our hair grow faster, and that our ends do not break so that we can see results.
SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU: How to grow out long hair
How can I speed up hair growth?
As we’ve already seen, hair typically grows 1/2 inch a month in most people.
If you have the correct grooming habits, I assure you that we can double normal growth!
If you want to strengthen and stimulate your hair to grow 1 inch a month you need:
- Eat a balanced diet, with all the vitamins and proteins necessary for capillary health.
- Massage your scalp every day to activate the microcirculation of the scalp and stimulate growth.
- Using a shampoo that accelerates hair growth like this one.
- Do not use products on the scalp (except for shampoo) because they can create scalp buildup and slow growth.
- Take supplements that accelerate hair growth with biotin and collagen like this one.
- Avoid using chemicals on the roots as much as possible.
- Try to reduce stress as much as possible.
If you follow these tips, you will accelerate hair growth a lot!
SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU: Long hair tips that you need to know
How can I stop the breakage in my ends?
If you want to grow your hair, one of the most important things you have to do is avoid breaking the ends of the hair.
80% of women who say that their hair does not grow in fact if it does, the problem is that their hair is damaged and breaks at the ends.
Therefore, no matter how long they grow, they will never see their long hair.
The most important care you must have to avoid breakage are:
- Wash your hair no more than 2 to 3 times a week.
- Brush your hair gently and without harshness.
- Use a strengthening mask like this one once a week.
- Avoid chemicals or discolorations from medium to ends.
- Do not use heat tools more than 2 times a week, and always at medium temperature.
- Use a serum to strengthen and eliminate split ends like this one.
If you have this care, I assure you that your hair no longer breaks so much, and you will see your hair grow a lot.
SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU: Everything you need to know about tension alopecia
Tips for a lustrous long hair
Now that you know how to accelerate growth and stop breakage, you will see that your hair begins to grow a lot and you will notice the difference.
However, it is important that you take care of the health of your hair so that it always looks healthy.
The longer the hair is, the more difficult it is to maintain its quality, and the more effort you will have to do to make it look beautiful.
Maintain these grooming habits so your hair always stays beautiful:
- Do not wash your hair more than twice a week, and avoid very hot water.
- When you wash your hair, use the shampoo twice on the scalp, and then the conditioner only from medium to ends.
- Use an intensive mask once a week.
- Avoid using heat tools, and if you do use them always use thermal protection.
- Brush your hair gently daily to remove all dead cells.
- Cut the ends every 12 weeks so you always have strong hair.
These are the basic cares that you cannot miss in your routine to maintain beautiful long hair.
Let’s get better hair!
I hope you liked this article and it has been helpful to know how much does hair grow in a month, and the best ways to accelerate growth.
The secret ingredient that we are missing is patience!
I promise you that the more you push or stress yourself into wanting long hair, the less it will grow.
Apply all the care tips that I have shared in this article and you will see that without realizing it your hair will grow very fast.
And remember that it is also important that your hair is always healthy.
Feel free to cut the ends when necessary.
Until next time.